Friday, July 05, 2013

A Day of Appointments! July 5, 2013

Happy Friday to all! Sorry to say but I did not make any cards yesterday afterall - my day worked out differently than I thought it would but change is good. Kiew-nik came home early from work so my niece Tony and I went grocery shopping in Presque Isle, Maine. I thought it would be packed because it was July 4th but it was just the opposite - it was super quiet there! Everybody spending time with their families, I'm guessing. Tony is so amazing - she added up my groceries as we went along with her iPhone and it made all the difference in the world!! We ate a quick, small supper at Taco Bell and hit Walmart ... I always have fun with Tony.

I did get some cute brads (metal embellishments) so that was an unexpected treat PLUS the latest edition of Paper Crafting magazine (I'm picturing a cup of tea while browsing it) for some Momma time.


Well, I am off to get ready for the day - the boys and I have appointments galore today - it's good to take care of our health! Love and peace to all!!

Prayers and positive energy to my Mom and Dad - love them with my whole heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment