Tuesday, July 30, 2013

YouTube Tuesday - July 30th, 2013

Happy Tuesday to all!!! It has been one week since my last post ... been keeping busy because if I don't, I think about my sadness and I get weepy and heavy inside. I know that I am grieving (we all are mourning Mommom) but I don't want to overindulge my sadness either so I keep busy and I can't seem to stop watching card videos, making cards, planning future cards and recently....YouTube.

This whole You Tube venture is inspired by our trip to Fredericton this past weekend...it was amazing because we got to spend so much time with family: my niece (and godchild) Shayla, her husband Jason, their daughter, Gema and my nieces extraordinaire, Summer & Hailey and their baby brother Axl (omg, what a sweetie!). We swam a lot and I did a bit of shopping: at MICHAEL's - my most FAVORITE store in the world!!!! I took my time picking out what I would buy ... some decisions were hard ones and at the same time I was mentally forming a wish list for my next visit (LOL!!).

So this is where YouTube comes in. I wanted to share with all of you my new card making supplies and I thought the best way would be through a video. Our camera is not working right now so I used our cell phone to record myself but it wouldn't allow me to send it through gmail, one of the options was to post it on YouTube and 2 videos later, here I am.

I have a lot to show you (pics and videos) so bear with me, my lovelies:

  
Check out these supplies!

Next is a photo and a video showing a card I made today (so proud of this card - I love it!):

Natural Tones Thank You Card - Using White Embossing Powder



This video was my first attempt to explain a card - Super Fun!

Also, when we returned on Sunday, we went to Crissy and Neil Perley's House (my cousin and his wonderful wife) to swim - I had a chance to give Crissy her card ( I made it last week for her birthday):

Crissy's Birthday Banner Card

Thanks for visitng my blog and taking a peek at the pics and videos. Keep in mind that once our camera is fixed, the quality will improve (I promise) I really appreciate any comments and also you can always go to my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxRcjMJmtKVIw_6oJV-qkA

Peace in Your Hearts and Love to ALL!

P.S. A big thank you to Shayla and Jason who went out of their way to make us feel special (best BBQ ever!) and big hugs to my Sister, Shari,who I was able to see briefly!) My family is the best and Laurie, you better be visiting my blog, Sis (LOL!) Plus, missing Tony like crazy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment