Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Scatter Kindness Card (Using Zig Markers)

Thanks so much for coming by!
I have a water colored Spreading Kindness card to share today:

This is the video where I make the card (or watch on my YouTube Channel here).


I used the beautiful Kindness stamp set from Winnie & Walter (with Evelin T Designs):
Kindness Stamp Set
This is a gorgeous set based on sharing/spreading kindness which is something that we all need more of. Our son, Ethan, picked it out when we were on the W&W website. This is my first time making a card with it. Ethan has already made one:
He is very proud of his card!

Here is a side view of my card:


These are the products used:
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
Recollections Clear Gold Sparkling Embossing Powder (at Michaels)
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins:

So let's all spread more kindness... that's what my boys do every single day - they're the best teachers!

Come back again - I would super duper love that!!

Peace To All!


1 comment:

  1. Your citrus coloured kindness card is gorgeous! And Ethan's card: WOW! You've got a blossoming artist on your hands...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete